Calcium Tablets for Additional Supplement

Need strong bones and teeth? Take enough calcium.

What is calcium?

Mainly, calcium is the most common mineral in our body. Calcium comprises 99% of the structure of your bones and teeth, while the remaining 1% is found in your blood and . Calcium provides the needed strength and stiffness to the skeletal system so as to keep you around and to protect the as well.

Without enough calcium, your body would not be able to keep its constant cycle of rebuilding and growing of the bones so as to provide the required strength to hold up your body. Your bodys need for the required changes very fast as it goes through different levels from childhood to adolescence stages.

According to the , the recommended for adults over the age of 31 must consume 1000 mg everyday and this will go up to 1200 mg everyday for adults over 51 years of age.

Furthermore, if you have an insufficient intake of the required calcium level from foods, it is advised that you must take additional calcium. You can ask for an advice from your personal physician on how to get other . Its is proven that by taking the additional amount of calcium may decrease the risk of having osteoporosis, bone loss-in and postmenopausal women, and increasing the bone mineral density to children, adolescents, and adults.

You can get calcium in ample quantities in different and other supplements like that can be purchased in drug stores. But before purchasing any for your calcium needs, better consult first a doctor.

Calcium tablets can help in adding the required calcium levels to your body as the is recommending the calcium intake as follows:

The 1,000 mg per day must be consumed by men who are 25-65 years old, women who are 25-50 years old, and to women who are 51-65 years old that take estrogen.

The 1,200 to 1,500 mg per day must be consumed by persons who are 11-24 years old and to pregnant and lactating women.

The 1,500 mg per day is needed to those women who are 51-65 years old that is not taking estrogen and to everyone who are more than 65 years old.

So in taking your calcium tablets as additional supplement, your body structure will be as strong as ever.

%d bloggers like this: